ERO (2 days)
- 2x 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- De prijs is op aanvraag
Do you have personnel working for you? Than the Working Conditions Act obligates you to have at least one Emergency Response Officer (ERO) present in your company. The ERO is responsible for extinguishing a starting fire, providing first aid and supervising an evacuation.
What do you learn during the course ERO – Day (2 days)?
During our two days in class we will guide you through various subjects. You can think of:
- Alerting the CERT and the general aid rules
- Resuscitation and use of an AED
- External wounds: burns, eye injuries, bruises and sprains, broken bones, dislocations and spine injuries
Firefighting and Evacuation
- Fire and the risks of fire
- The ERO’s task in case of a fire
- The ERO’s task in case of an evacuation
- Preparing an evacuation
What others say “Although it is obligated, I do find it pleasant as an employer to guarantee the safety of our customers and employees with a well trained Company Emergency Response Team (CERT).”